Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Pups

I'm feeling great now that my little English Setter, Abbey, is feeling better. She's almost up to her old style, barking to go out and letting Barney bark to come in. I couldn't believe her snarling at him the other day, so totally unlike her. But each day she feels more like herself.

I got a wonderful note from someone who knows about Irish Wolfhounds. I might contact them personally to find out what they do know. I have an IW in my book, Saratoga Winter 1865. I need more information about their nature. I'm going to the AKC (American Kennel Club) to find out the restrictions or whatevers. Let's face it, you can't have an ugly dog in a book. And Zoah is a real character and I want her to continue. She's only a youngster at the beginning of the book and, as yet, I don't have a specific goal for her.......but I will soon.

No comments: