Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Another Day

I'm always away from this site far longer than I expect to be. I finally got back here today.

I finished the first edit on Lost Son of Ireland for the e-version and am awaiting the print version of Saratoga Summer: 1863, so I can reedit it for the hands-on book. I'm also working on my contemporary suspense, thanks to a wonderful gal I've met at the Writer's Village University. She asked if she could help edit the suspense. I agreed, somewhat reluctantly, thinking it would be too hard a job. This gal did some bang-up things for me. I am reading and rereading the eleven e-mails she sent to me and digesting them one by one. She has helped me tremendously in what had seemed like a thankless job. My hat is off to her, along with my most heart-felt thanks!!!

I just got my first copy of Clan Gunn: Gerek. I absolutely love the blue shading on the cover. It makes the inside of the castle look so eerie and gothic. I am much more confident about the book now that I had a chance to go over it. Everything about its production is an upgrade from the first publisher I dealt with. It's surprising what you can learn day by day. I am ready to have all my books reissued and looking forward to some nice signings and such.

No comments: